The ergonomics and features of our CH1700 controls are advanced beyond those of any other control on the market. A shapely, balanced handle design provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel, neutral interlock, throttle warm-up, and start-in-gear protection features are standard on all CH1700 models, with power trim/tilt, emergency cut off switches offered as an option.
In addition the cosmetics of these controls can be configured to suit many tastes. For a starboard gunwale mount control. CH1700 controls are suitable for use both universal (3300 type) or OEM type control cables without adaptation.
• All controls include start in gear protection
• Designed for use with both universal and OEM shift and throttle cables
• Suitable for most single engine, single station boats
• Dual action lever (throttle and shift control on one handle)
• Neutral Interlock standard on all CH1700 controls
• Trim, Tilt, options available
• All controls include cut off switch (inboard and outboard versions)
• Drag adjustment on all models
• Easy installation and set up
• Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
• Can be used in a dual station application with the DS unit and TFXTREME control cables