Outboard Side Mount Control. This economical single lever, dual function control features positive shift detents, an optional engine trim switch in the handle and easy installation. (Mounts to gunwale surface — no hole cutout required.) It’s an excellent replacement for both outboard and stern drive controls using universal (3300/33C type) cables only.
Dual-function control — each lever controls throttle AND shift. Virtually all single-station outboards and stern drives with mechanical transmissions. Single lever, dual action design controls throttle and shift with one lever. Utilizes 3300/33C type “universal” engine control cables only. Not suitable for use with Mercury® and OMC® OEM type control cables.
• Single lever, dual action for throttle & shift.
• Surface mount design for quick, tidy installation.
• Includes neutral warm up capability.
• Includes hardware for two 3300/33 control cables.
• Positive shift detents and neutral lock- out.
• Optional engine trim switch in handle. (CH2700P)
• Optional neutral safety switch.
• Weather resistant exterior, rugged die cast frame.
• Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.