The ergonomics and features of our Xtreme controls are advanced beyond those of any other control on the market.
A shapely, balanced handle design provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel. Neutral interlock, neutral throttle warm-up, start-in-gear protection features are standard on all Xtreme Side mount models, with power trim/tilt, emergency cut off switches offered as an option. In addition, the cosmetics of these controls can be configured to suit many tastes.
Xtreme controls are suitable for use with both 3300/33C universal or OEM type control cables without adaptation.
• All controls include start in gear protection
• Designed for use with both 3300/33C universal and OEM shift and throttle cables
• Suitable for most single engine boats
• Can be used in dual station boats with the DS unit
• Dual action lever (throttle and shift control on one handle)
• Neutral Interlock standard on all side mount controls
• Trim & Tilt options available
• Options include cut off switch (inboard and outboard versions)
• Drag adjustment on all controls
• Easy installation and set up
• Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
• Designed and assembled in the USA