Two new styles of side mount controls. Each designed for the correct application of either a center console or starboard side gunwale mounting.
These unique handle designs place the grip and trim switches in a natural position. These controls come with the standard features of neutral safety switch, neutral lock out, neutral warm up and the safety stop switch with lanyard. You can also get the optional trim switch (most outboards) or trim and tilt (most stern drives).
These controls can use the 3300/33C style control cables and Mercury® style cables from 1965 to date, including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP® control cables from 1979 to date. This makes it one of the most desirable replacement controls in the market today.
The ergonomics and features of our controls are the most advanced available and are suitable for most types of boats with single engine applications. The shapely, balanced handle provides a very comfortable feel and the state of the art mechanism guarantees a smooth yet solid action, assuring you have maximum control at all times.
DUEL TOP MOUNT
These controls offer options that most top mount controls in the market do not. Options include trim (most outboards) or trim and tilt (most stern drives) or the neutral lock out button. This control is designed for twin engine applications and is suitable for use with both universal type (3300) or OEM type control cables without the need for adaptation.
The neutral lock out button is great for center console boats where there is a possibility the control can be bumped while passing by knocking it into gear.
The standard items on these controls are the shapely and balanced hand grips that give you a very smooth, yet solid feel, the neutral safety switch and the neutral warm up button. These controls can not only use the 3300/33C style control cables they can also use Mercury® style cables from 1965 to date including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP® control cables from 1979 to date.
This makes it one of the most desirable replacement controls in the market today.
• Lever/handle updated for aesthetics, ergonomics, and improved durability.
• Multitude of control configurations to suit all boating types.
• Minimal changes to mounting scheme or cable nesting from Osprey or SL-3.
• Superior feel and function for most outboards, stern drives & inboards.
• Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift of one engine.
• Neutral interlock and start-in-gear protection (standard) for side mount controls.
• Optional Trim in the handle.
• Neutral engine warm-up feature (standard).
• Optional tilt switch available.
• Standard lanyard-style cut-off switch for emergency engine shut down for side mount controls.
• Friction adjustment feature included.
• “Easy-On” cable design accepts virtually every type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable.
• Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode.
• Mechanical advantage 2.38:1.
• Meets/exceeds all applicable standards.
• Designed and assembled in the USA.