Fuel Filters / KITS – MAINTENANCE
Inspect filters for leaks and damages each time engine is put into service.
• Replace filters every 50 hours of operations or at a minimum of once per year. Ethanol blended fuels will cause debris and varnish to dissolve from fuel tanks and fuel lines which may require more frequent replacement of filters.
• Inspect mounting bracket for fuel filter to be sure bracket is securely mounted to bulkhead.
• Never use PTF tape when installing threaded fuel lines or pipe plugs. Use PTF paste. Threads from the tape tend to enter and block passages in the fuel system.
• Use the right size filter for job. Read engine horsepower recommendations and restrictions prior to installing fuel filter kit.
Fuel Filters / KITS – TECHNOLOGY
• 10-micron filter kits are designed to flow over 90 gallons per hour to prevent fuel starvation to the engine.
• 10-micron fuel kits trap over 90% of 10-micron or larger particles from the fuel system, helping to prevent costly engine damage.
• Filter kits are complete with mounting brackets of either aluminum (freshwater) or stainless steel (salt & brackish water), and the necessary brass pipe plugs to complete the installation.
• Multiple inlet and outlet ports allow for either flow-thru or single side fuel flow. Allowing for mounting in most engine configurations.
• Bonus kits are conveniently packaged with spare filter.
• Kits are manufactured in ISO certified facility.