The Power Purge Sr systems are the quickest ways to bleed a SeaStar® or BayStar® system and assure a rock-solid steering feel every time!
Power Purge systems reduce installation and warranty costs while enhancing the quality of the boat for the end user. A typical manual fill and purge takes the average, experienced installer about 30 minutes per boat — by using Power Purge this can be reduced to 10 minutes or less.
Power Purge Sr and Power Purge, Jr. are available to any business at which SeaStar® is installed by qualified marine hydraulic steering technicians.
• Dramatically reduced purging time
• Increased quality of system purge for solid, responsive steering feel.
• Fast and efficient set-up; easy to operate
• Screens contaminants from oil
• Quick connect fittings
• Retractable hose reels
• Utilizes 110 volt electrical hook-up